Monday, June 25, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[2]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

June 25th, 2012

 


Outside my window...

Strangely, I thought the weather was suppose to be nice, but it has decided to rain. Oh well, I really needed an excuse to get some work done anyway!

 

 

I am thinking...

There is a very long list I am working on this week.. can I get it done?


I am thankful for...

The help I get from my family and friends! 


From the learning rooms...

This week we are working on our normal stuff.. Math, Writing, Spelling, and History. We are focusing on Christopher Columbus a bit longer for history.. (still reading about him and Prince Henry the 8th!)

 

We are on our 6th week, which means that next week starts our vacation. I haven’t decided if it will be for a week or two weeks yet.

 

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

Not sure what we are having tonight.. This no carb thing, makes it hard to think of things to eat!

 

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, t-shirt, and flip flops!


I am creating...

My to-do list!


I am going...

to be super busy this week..


 

I am reading...

the 13th book in the series “One for the Money”.. Good series! 

 


I am hoping...

Our summer continues to go as smoothly!

 

 

I am hearing...

The kids talking, and doing their school work… the dryer going, and the clack of my keys on the keyboard.

 


Around the house...

I really need to mow the lawn (which I was going to do today, but it decided to rain), laundry to be folded, dishes to be done, and a mess to be cleaned.. Then I have paperwork to finish..

 

One of my favorite things...

enjoying quiet days with my kids.. hope to watch a movie with them later today, if I finish everything.

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Playdate, Library, Movie, Piano Lesson, Doctors appt, Camping trip, and 4H.. YOU?


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

One I took over the weekend…

 

DSC_0003

No comments: