Monday, July 30, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[2]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

July 30, 2012


Outside my window...

The sun is shining.. and it looks to be humid.

 


I am thinking...

need to push water on the boys today!


I am thankful for...

being able to meet some great new people last week, and hope to do the same again this week!

 


From the learning rooms...

This week our school is at Cub Scout Camp. We are going to be doing a wide variety of fun things..

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here..

 

 

From the kitchen...

Not sure.. Dinner is up to my mom while we are at camp!

 

I am wearing...

Shorts, my staff shirt, and sneakers.


I am creating...

this week.. I’m working with a friend on Cub Cooking! Smile 

 


I am going...

to be taking another ton of pictures this week too! Only 530 last week.. that isn’t bad. 


I am reading...

Another series by Janet Evonovich



I am hoping...

for a calm first day of week 2 at camp!

 

I am hearing...

my kids moving around getting things together for the day!


Around the house...

we finished all our chores this weekend..

 

 

One of my favorite things...

spending time with my family and getting to do the things most parents cant. 

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

camp, camp, and more camp! Last week of camp.. and then a calm weekend!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

My crew the first week of camp!

 

DSC_0460

 

No comments: