Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[2]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

Tuesday July 17, 2011


Outside my window...

It is a tad bit foggy out, but it looks like it will clear off.

 


I am thinking...

we are going to be a long day.. but good.


I am thankful for...

the days I get to spend with my kids. We enjoy so many of them!

 


From the learning rooms...

This week we have been working on our normal things. We started back on Story of the World 2. We are so excited for that!! Looking through the book, we are so excited to start back up! We had a few days of school at the park, which has been a great!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here..

 

 

From the kitchen...

We had a beef stir-fry! It was so yummy!

 

I am wearing...

Shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops!


I am creating...

a long list of things to get done before we start camp.


I am going...

to be heading to bed soon. I’m so tired!


I am reading...

Nothing at the moment.. finished the last one in the series, til the new book comes out in November.



I am hoping...

the rest of the week goes smoothly.

 

I am hearing...

My kids groan about going to bed.

 


Around the house...

we have been keeping up on all the chores, so we are doing pretty good.

 

One of my favorite things...

my late night pintrest time!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

playgrounds, movies, library, and lots of fun!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

My kids having fun on the swing!

 

DSC_0016

 

No comments: