Monday, October 10, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

October 10, 2011


Outside my window... It is gorgeous and sunny! After it being really cold, the weather is now going to turn back to the 80’s again! Crazy I say! Better than rain though!

I am thinking... There is so much, I need to get done. Still have two garden beds to clean out. Compost to turn, Wood to move, and projects to work on. You?


I am thankful for...  Great friends, that listen to me when I’m about to go crazy!


From the learning rooms... We just started back to school today… We had a decent break, wish there had been less rain however. The kids were happy to start back, and are doing great! Want to learn more with us, go to our Monkey School Page.

From the kitchen...  Not sure, my menu kinda got off track. I need to come up with something though..

I am wearing...  Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers, cause I’m going to help my dad this afternoon.


I am creating...  A pumpkin bean bag toss, and lots of good treats for Middle Monkey’s Birthday Party!


I am going... to try to tackle my big long to-do list this week. Anyone wanna help??

I am reading... The Lost Hero


I am hoping... for a week of great weather! Need to be outside a bit Smile 

I am hearing...   My kids arguing!


Around the house...  I have laundry to do (but need to have washer looked at first), dishes (I think the hubby might have done them though, YAY), and gardens to clean!


One of my favorite things... Spending time with my family!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  This week is pretty low key… Need to go to the library, maybe a play date, and just have fun!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

The invitations we worked on last week for Middle Monkey’s Birthday Party… Each one is different, but has a fall theme. Smile 

 

20111004120244

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Creative invitations!

The kids and I are still working on preparing for winter too. We did get 1/2 the veggie garden done the the flower garden completed. We started to cover part of the chicken run and fill it with pine needles. (Composting is year round here.) We'll need to take some time to REALLY clean up the yard and put away outside toys once the snow comes.

But it seems like snow should be far off with these temps, huh? LOL

The Bertone's said...

Our Composting is year round too... You cover your chicken run with pine needles, may I ask why? We are almost done cleaning up gardens, but have a bit more to do. So many things to do, so little time.

Does feel like snow soon. Except like the other day when it was 85! Crazy weather!