Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

image343

 

 

 

 

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?

I love flannel sheets, in the winter. They are so warm and snuggly. Smile 


2. What time zone are you in?

Eastern


3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?

Family traditions, cooking, and being with family…


4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)

Hot cocoa!! Smile with Marshmallows


5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?

I really don’t know, I think there are many that people don’t even consider cause it is not gross or disgusting. There are so many that are hard jobs, with very little reward. I feel for them.

2 comments:

Sarann said...

Stopping by from 5QF, I agree it would be hard to have a job that is not rewarding. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hot cocoa with mini marshmallows all the way! It should be the drink of Maine (not that Moxie stuff)! LOL