Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

1. Have you ever been 'asked' to report for jury duty? Were you chosen to serve? If not, were you happy or disappointed?

No, I haven’t yet.. Smile Can you believe that? It will probably come back to haunt me, after saying this. Lol!

2. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being very), how mechanically inclined are you? Give an example to back up your answer.

I’m not sure on a scale.. I’d say probably a 7. My dad is a mechanic, so pulling things apart and putting them back together was a favorite pass time.

3. Beets-cabbage-cauliflower-butternut squash....of the four, which is your favorite fall vegetable?

Oh so hard.. Butternut Squash, and cauliflower, I can’t just choose one. Not a big fan of beets, but love beet greens. Also not a big fan of cabbage unless raw and in a salad.

4. What do you recommend to overcome self-pity?

Realize that someone is always worse off than you, and that you can help make someone else's life better if you try to find the positive in a situation. Smile 

5. Do you enjoy classical music?

Its alright, but not a huge fan.

6. October is National Book Month...what's on your reading list this month?

Ohhh.. I love to read! I am trying to read through all of Barbra Delinsky’s, Debbie MaCombers, Diana Palmer, and Kristen Hannah’s books right now. Doing pretty good might I add. Plus I just got Nicholas Sparks new book today!!!! Oh, and I’m working on  The Lost Hero.

7. What is your idea of 'cute'?

Kids when they smile, a tooth missing, lots of things are cute.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Today is my 10 yr Anniversary! I’d like to say I’m going on some great vacation getaway, or a night out, but that is not the case. Instead, my hubby is working, and I’m going grocery shopping. What an exciting life I lead huh? We don’t have the money to do anything big, but I’m ok with that. Spending it with family is just as important. Smile 

No comments: