Monday, October 31, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY:

October 31, 2011


Outside my window...

Its sunny, but a bit chilly… Suppose to be up in the 40’s.

I am thinking...  What shall I do today? There is lots to be done, but my list is so long, I don’t know where to start.


I am thankful for...  Fun days with my family, that re-energize.


From the learning rooms... We are doing good, and going onto our 12th week. If you would like to see more about our journey stop by our Monkey School Blog.

From the kitchen...  Pork Chops from the Crockpot Girls on Facebook.

I am wearing...  Jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and my flip flops!

I am creating...  A list of foods for Thanksgiving… and ideas for Christmas, they are sneaking up on me way to quick!


I am going... To be weeding out some stuff this next couple weeks, to sell at a local Tag Sale. Thinking if I can get the kids to do the same, and tell them they can use their money on a present for each other or mommy and daddy! Smile 

I am reading... Still on Escape by Barbara Delinsky


I am hoping... The snow stays quiet for a bit longer, after this last storm melts, I have a few more things to clean up!

I am hearing...   My kids rummaging through Lego’s!


Around the house...  Dishes, floors to be swept, and general picking up to be done.


One of my favorite things... Time with my kiddo’s!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Not much.. some cooking, library, Girl Scout Sock Hop, and Goat School.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My handsome boy! Isn’t it soooo Cute!!! Ok, I might be a bit bias!

20111023090712

No comments: