Monday, October 24, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

October 24, 2011


Outside my window... It is sunny and beautiful for the first time in a while.

I am thinking... There are so many things I want to get done today… but probably won’t.


I am thankful for...  The gorgeous day today, to get me motivated. Smile 


From the learning rooms... We are doing really good. Lots of great things happening. Be sure to check our days, and awesome reviews! Swing by..

From the kitchen...  We are just having a quick frozen pizza tonight, we have so much going on.

I am wearing...  My jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt, but of course my flip flops!


I am creating...  Some craft projects for my girl scouts today.


I am going... to go nutty!

I am reading... A Kristen Hannah book… that seems to be really good so far.


I am hoping...  we have a fabulous meeting tonight.

I am hearing...  My kids giggle and play


Around the house...  There is lots to be done… what about you??


One of my favorite things... Ice cream!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  This week, we have girl scouts, cub scouts, school, library trip, an extra class, apples to be made into pie filling and canned, lawn to be mowed, friends to see, help a friend, 4H, a girl scouts trip, Trunk or treat at church, a cub scout awards thing, a Halloween party, and hoping to fit in some rest. Smile 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

The kids helping me make bones!

106_5597

No comments: