Monday, October 17, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

October 17th, 2011


Outside my window... It is windy and chilly, but not a bad day considering the amount of rain we have had lately.

I am thinking... Wow, do I have SOO much to accomplish this week.


I am thankful for...  A helpful husband (when I really need it)


From the learning rooms... We did our normal Monday routine. You can read more about it here.

From the kitchen...  We are having a yummy fish chowder with some rolls. I can’t wait!!! YUM!

I am wearing...  Pants, a t-shirt, and my sweatshirt, with Flip Flops! Yup, I’m a goob!


I am creating...  So many things right now, A pumpkin bean bag toss, A plan to get everything done this week, and plans for girl scout meetings.


I am going... To be everywhere this week! Visiting a friend tomorrow, Field trip Wednesday, and lots of other places!

I am reading... Stuff finished my new Nicholas Sparks book “The Best of Me”… Oh my!!! Not disappointing, just as good as all the others! Now to wait for  a new one again! Smile 


I am hoping... I get everything done this week that I need to without to much stress.

I am hearing...   My Little Monkey reading me a story… and talk to her doll.


Around the house...  Hubby did my chores today… so all I have left is folding laundry, and mowing the lawn this week. (if I have time)


One of my favorite things... Listen to my monkey’s read books to me.. love listening to them.


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Had a meeting today, and baked two cakes.. Tomorrow I’m making 150 pds of applesauce with a friend, Wednesday we are going on a field trip, Thursday I have to make a bunch of caramel & candy apples, Friday I need to frost cakes, and bake some goodies, Achievement night, and then Saturday is Middle Monkey’s long awaited Fall Themed Birthday Party! Plus we have school everyday… YOU?


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

A couple from us Apple Picking…

106_5536

 

106_5537

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I betcha I know where your field trip is on Wednesday. I don't know if we're going to make it. Again! ((sigh)) Wednesday is just not a good day for us to have field trips!

We're having cod tonight. No chowder, but fish! LOL

150 pounds of applesauce?! Oh, my!