Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

In my life this week…  it was a challenging week. I’m thinking there must be a full moon coming soon. My kids have been so cranky, fighting with each other, and down right whiny! Oh my!!!

Other than that, we had a great visit with a friend… went on a couple field trips, and tried to enjoy some of our week.

In our homeschool this week… Technically we are on vacation from school this past week and next, but we are doing a few field trips here and there. We saw a play at a local theatre, the 3 Little Pigs. Super cute, and funny! Then Little Monkey went to the Apple Orchard with her Girl Scout Troop.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… Enjoy your time… don’t stress over the small stuff!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… this upcoming week we are going to be going on a Homeschool Co-op Apple Orchard Field trip, we have scouts for all 3, and maybe a playdate.

My favorite thing this week was…  hands down the play!! It was amazing! We had a great time.

What’s working/not working for us…  My kids lousy attitudes.

Questions/thoughts I have…  Fall needs to slow down so I can enjoy it. Smile 

Things I’m working on…  Curriculum plans for our next 8 weeks. My son is a year ahead in math, and I was trying to find something that would work well for him.

I’m reading… More books by Barbara Delinsky

I’m cooking… Spaghetti and garlic bread Yummy!

I’m grateful for…  Such great guidance from all of my Homeschool friends.

 


I’m praying for…  peace with my kids!


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Don’t fix what isn’t broken”

No comments: