Monday, October 3, 2011

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

October 3, 2011


Outside my window...  It is rainy and drizzly! Cold, and damp.. But we made due.

I am thinking... There is so much that I want to get done this week, so I should make a list.


I am thankful for...  My great Co-leader for girl scouts this year!


From the learning rooms... We are still on vacation this week, start back next week… but we went on a Field Trip today to the Apple Orchard. You can read more about it here…

From the kitchen...  Tonight we had Beef Stroganoff

 

I am wearing...  My jeans, a nice green sweater, and sneakers. Sad smile I don’t like sneakers!


I am creating...  Birthday Invitations for Middle Monkey’s birthday. We are making a cute card, and I will post a picture soon.


I am going... nuts with all the things I need to get done this week.

I am reading... Lots of books!


I am hoping... that the weather starts to look a lot better. Yucky, rain!

I am hearing...   My kids read some books before they climb in bed.


Around the house...  I have laundry, dishes, and organizing to do. (Anyone wanna help me??)


One of my favorite things... Hugs from my kids!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Trip to Apple Orchard, crafts, clean up the yard, library, play date, 4H, some scout events this weekend.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Picture less this week! Smile 

No comments: