Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thrusday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Monica

Thirteen of my favorite Tv Show's

1. Bones
2. House
3. NCIS
4. CSI
5. CSI Miami
6. One Tree Hill
7. Privilaged
8. 90210
9. Jon & Kate Plus 8
10. Food Network (anything on it)
11. Ugly Betty
12. Criminal Minds
13. Grey's Anatomy




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




3 comments:

berrypatch said...

I LOVE Bones. We've been watching it through Netflix & I'm so happy the next disc arrived today!! Yippee!

Martha said...

Most of my favorites are on your top 13 list too....
Now about Thursday Thirteen, could you help me understand a bit more - is there a topic posted every Thursday to blog about, or do you just pick it yourself? If you have a chance and could email me or leave a comment on my blog, I would really love to get involved in this!

A fellow Central Floridian!
Martha

Anonymous said...

I love Grey's! Actually, I better keep my eye on the clock or I'll miss it!