Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

It was a rather weird day for us.. It was strange to have Christmas with no SNOW! It was rather warm today too! We had a great Christmas though, and enjoyed our time together as a family. We even got to see Jason & Chris's family in Maine do Christmas, via web cam. (They bought my in-laws a web cam for Christmas) It was nice to kinda share in those moments with them. :)

The kids had a wonderful day... Got more than they really needed, but was very thankful for it all. They had a great time playing with toys today, and exploring there new stuff. Mommy & Daddy even got in on the action!

We had a nice dinner together this evening, that Stacey joined us for. It was a hard not being with my mom today... and talking to her made me teary eyed, but I know we were thinking of each other often. I hope that they had a great day as well, and we miss them very much! MOM, we miss your hugs too! I LOVE YOU!

Here are a few pictures to give you a taste of our Christmas Day! Hope you all had a great day too! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! LOVE THE BERTONE'S!


Hunter got a few lego sets and he LOVED THEM! Especially the Shark from you MOM!

We got a 3 games this year! We can't wait to play them all! :)

We also got a few new books! We can't wait to read.. the one Hunter is holding is Tale of Despreaux....

Sage got a lot of Mickey Mouse Club House stuff! She LOVES Mickey!


Rachel had to try on the Sweater! What a silly girl! :) She got Barbie stuff... she loves them!

I know there are some of you waiting for the pictures of Hal, Holly, and Mistletoe... I couldn't seem to get a picture of them today, but I will have one soon and post it! :)


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Merry Christmas! I hope your day was filled with fun:)

peace and love,
Sandy

Martha said...

Sorry! We love Sorry. Our new game this year was Guess Who. Even though Tara is 11 she asked for it! It is a fun game. I wish I would have seen the DISNEY version before I bought the regular one!

I'm glad you all enjoyed your first warm Christmas. It is hard being away from family members! It gets better with time!

Holly said...

Yay! So glad to see that you all had a great Christmas! I am sure it was different not having snow this year for Christmas but change is good. Love all the pics!