Monday, December 1, 2008

Can it be???

Oh my, yes its true... December is now upon us. Wow, I'm amazed how fast the year has gone by. For the most part 2008 was not the best year for us, but in all honesty 2009 is looking up! So far, so good. Optimism is making its way back in our lives.

I have been slacking on my scrapbooking, but I'm trying to get back in gear. I was doing well, and I have fallen behind again. Can you ever catch up??? I can't wait to see the finished project when I finish one of my scrapbooks though!

Christmas?? Oh my, it isn't to far away now is it? Are you all ready for it yet? I'm very ashamed to admit, I am so behind this year! I'm usually done with Christmas shopping by October. This year however, I am seriously behind. UGH! I'm working on presents for Hunter..... the girls have a lot of stuff, but nothing for Hunter. I thought, he would be at an easier age this year for buying, but to be honest I find him still difficult. Maybe its because he has no set thing he likes more than others. Boys!!!! So, if any of you have any ideas for my almost 7 yr old boy, please let me know. I did get most of their stocking stuffer's done today. I feel like the season has just showed up unannounced! (hahaha) Have any of you done your decorating yet? How many have their tree up? My FIL has slowly been putting away at decorating. We have decorations in every corner of the house. Our tree will be next! I'll post pictures when it finally goes up.

I hope that things are going well for you all this fine first day of December. Have a good month!

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S!




1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I'm just about done with my Christmas. I'm done shopping - just a few more stocking things need to be picked up - but I need to get busy on MAKING stuff. Yikes!