Monday, December 29, 2008

Manic Monday



What is the biggest mistake you made in 2008 and will not make again in 2009?
To take to much of my life for granted...... to think that things will always be the same, when in reality it can all be gone in seconds. Another life lesson!

Do you make New Year's resolutions? Why or why not?
I do, but as like most people never keep them. I am in hopes to try to keep this one this year, and why will this year be any different??? Not really sure, maybe cause I want it more than I have any other year. :) We all need something to look forward to right??

Who do you nominate as “Man or Woman of the Year” for 2008?
This is a tuff one, I'm not really sure. I haven't really kept up with the times enough, to know who is hot and who is not! There are diffidently a lot of people that could deserve it.

What was your greatest accomplishment in 2008?
Not really sure, I had a great accomplishment of 2008.... I managed to make it threw the year?? I would have to say, I made the hardest decision of my life, and moved my family to Florida... Leaving behind my friends, and all of my family. Though tough.. probably the best thing I could have done for my family. Does that count as an accomplishment???



No comments: