Thursday, December 18, 2008

It never fails.......

It seems like every Christmas without fail, one of us gets really sick. Last year the kids had the flu...RSVP, and Pneumonia right after Christmas. This year it seems Hunter felt compelled to get sick. He came home last night with the Stomach Flu, or Stomach bug... He was so sick all night long, and I felt so bad for him. Luckily it seemed to only be a 24hr thing. However to keep the girls safe from getting sick, we kept him in our room. So, yup I feel like crap now.. Ick, I'm not nearly as bad has him, but my head is killing, and I have been running a fever all day, and my stomach isn't quite right. I'm in hopes it will pass me. As, I have way to much to get done to be sick right before Christmas .. Such as finish shopping, and I only have Saturday to do so. Oh the joys of motherhood! :) I hope this means, there will be no sick bodies on Christmas eve, or day! Wish me luck!



1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I'm sorry! I hope you all feel better SOON!