Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holly, Hal, & Mistletoe!

Ok, one thing I can't wait to post after Christmas is one of the kids big gifts we got them. I was very happy with this selection. I have been wanting to take the kids to Build-A-Bear for awhile now. I think that they will really enjoy it, although we just haven't had the time, or the money! So, with that being said we decided to get them all their own stuffed reindeer! Sage got Mistletoe (we named it), Rachel got Holly, and Hunter got Hal.... Now, Holly & Hal were already named from a story written about them. Which we actually got free with the purchase of two of the reindeer. Then we bought each of them an outfit for their reindeer! Since we spent a certain amount of money there, we got 3 $10 dollar gift cards as well with our purchase. So, we are putting those in the kids stockings to use to go back and pick out another outfit they choose. We are going to put these under the tree from Santa. I'm anxious to see their facial expressions. I will share the picture of them after Christmas.......


2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Cute!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Martha said...

I didn't realize deleting would leave a message.... I just wanted to correct a spelling error!

Merry Christmas to your family! I hope your enjoy your first in FL! Build-A-Bears are a favorite in our family too, and many years have been gifts from Santa.... there were times when it was tough getting that limited edition holiday animal, but I (I mean Santa) always pulled through. This year will be no different, but Tara already has it, and it's from Build-A-Dino in Downtown Disney, an early gift from my sister! We have over 30 Build-A-Bears (the majority NOT bears!)