Monday, December 22, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook!



Outside my window....


I am thinking.... So much to do, so little time before Christmas is here!


From my imagination.... Not much these week... Maybe some crafts for the kids to work on.


I am thankful for.... help, as it is rare, but nice to have!


From the kitchen
..
.. Not sure yet...better figure that out!


I am wearing..... My jean shorts, and a t-shirt.... and bare feet


I am reading.... nothing right now, but I bought the book Despereaux to read with the kids. They don't know that yet though.. Shh... its under the tree!


I am hoping
....
Hunter has a good vacation, and we can have some fun times, and lots of laughter!


I am creating... the last of my scrapbooking pages for Christmas!



I am hearing.... the tv, with cartoons!



Around the house
....
Holiday spirit, giggles, and excitement!



One of my favorite things
.... quality time with my favorite people!



A few plans for the rest of the week
.....
Library, Spending time with Di & Family (yes they are in FLORIDA!!! IT SO MADE MY CHRISTMAS!) spending time with friends and family, wrapping gifts, scrapping, laughter and just chillin....

A picture I am
Sharing....

My cute nephew!


No comments: