Monday, December 31, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

December 31, 2012


Outside my window...

Chilly but Sunny…

 

I am thinking...

Wow, can you believe tomorrow will be the

first day of 2013!!!!

Where has the year gone?


I am thankful for...

The opportunities that have come to me in the last year..

The new friends I have made over the year..

 


From the learning rooms...

We are finally getting back on track..

Much needed..

Can’t wait to get back in the swing of things..

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

Today we will be having…

Sloppy Joes, and some snacky foods thru out the day!

 

I am wearing...

My comfy clothes..

Since I don’t plan on going anywhere today.

 


I am creating...

Less clutter, and more organization

As well as prepping for the kids rooms to finally be painted!

 


I am going...

To enjoy another day home with my family today..

games, laughter and food

 


I am reading...

some really good blog posts this week..

Love the year in review things!

 


I am hoping...

That this new year brings some

peace with some things we have been struggling with..

More happiness, laughter, and family time!

 

I am hearing...

My kids quietly playing in their rooms.

 


Around the house...

I have laundry to fold, dishes to wash, floors to wash,

but it will have to wait til tomorrow!

 

One of my favorite things...

My children’s smiles..

They make my whole day!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Library, School, Doctor Appt, and more playing… You?

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

A look back at last Christmas…
Boy, have they changed!

 

108_6212

No comments: