Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year has arrived…

 

 

Wow, another year has gone… Is it me or does it seem like this year just flew by? I really just can’t fathom how we have come to yet another year.

 

It is time for all those new resolutions.. Did you make one?! I try every year, and every year within a few months I have given up. So instead of making a resolution this year, I’m going to make a list of goals for this year.

 

  • I want to keep losing the weight that has been slowly coming off for the last 6 months, and try a bit harder to keep my numbers down and be better about my Diabetes's. Its time to admit, its not going anywhere.. can’t pretend and it will just go away.
  • My next goal is to be more organized, and efficient. I want to keep all areas of my home, life running a bit more smoothly. Then maybe I wouldn’t be as stressed out. I have already started on this one. I finished my home binder yesterday. I can now find the things I am looking for much easier (now to keep up with using it).
  • I want to spend more down time with my family. Be less driven to have the cleanest house, or stress about the little things. I am wasting far to much time with them, that I will never get back.
  • Continue with my learning of neat techniques and mastering the things I know on the camera. It is truly one of my favorite passions. I want to get better about scrapbooking, or preserving those memories though.
  •  

    I think that is my biggest goals that I want to accomplish this year. I’m sure there are many little ones though. However, when you put to much on you at one time is when you fail.

     

    Have you come up with your resolution for this year yet? Or do you have a list of goals you want to accomplish?

     

    I wish you all the best of luck in keeping them all! I know, I will need to reevaluate every once in awhile myself or I will lose track of the reason I made them in the first place.

     

     

    Happy New Year!!!!

    No comments: