Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

What a week it has been..

We have been busy shopping,

making goodies for Christmas,

having Holiday Parties,

Decorating for Christmas,

and just plain having fun!

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We have started back..

but going slowly..

This week, we did some science

History, and Co-op..

as well as Home Economics'!

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Incorporate the fun stuff around the holidays as school..

such as baking, and teaching math, or

why some recipes are traditional..

how they relate to your family and such…

 

 

  • I am inspired by…

The amazing ladies in our Homeschool co-op..

we may not have all been doing this for a long time,

but if we have a question it is sure to be answered,

or we all give our ideas.

 

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This upcoming week we are suppose to go

caroling with our Co-op group..

visit some friends and deliver

Christmas Presents.

However, we have some nasty weather coming in.. so not sure what the week will hold!

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Doing crafts with my kids, and watching Christmas movies!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

We are having a hard time getting back into

the swing of things since our vacation…

I blame it on the lack of sun…

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Do you have special traditions you do for Christmas?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Getting some goodies done for some bags we are making!

Wrapping!!

It is never ending!

 

 

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing right now.. who has the time??

Although, I just got the The 13th Day of Christmas, which I am anxious to read..

Sounds really good.

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Today we are having Corn Chowder!!! YUM!!

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

Being blessed and having a healthy family!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share….

A preview of my delish (Pioneer Woman) Cinnamon Buns

 

IMAG1079

No comments: