Monday, December 24, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY

December 24th, 2012

 


Outside my window...

It is very cold, and partially sunny..

 

 

I am thinking...

Is it possible for Christmas Eve to be here already??!

I can’t wait to see what the day holds!

 


I am thankful for...

my hubby having today off for the first time in 5yrs!!!

 


From the learning rooms...

We have been really slacking..

A bit of math, reading, and science here and there..

Lots of Physical Education this week though,

playing in all the snow we got!

 

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

From the kitchen...

Tonight we are having left overs.. none of us want to cook!

 

I am wearing...

My Pj’s… Yup, didn’t have to leave the house

so I didn’t get dressed!

 


I am creating...

Nothing today…

 


I am going...

spend the day with my family playing games,

enjoying our time together.. and having fun!

 


I am reading...

Tonight we will read our new Christmas Book

this year’s is
“The Christmas Train” by Thomas Monson

 


I am hoping...

That my kids have a great Christmas and remember the

real meaning and reason for it.

 

I am hearing...

My kids quickly picking up their rooms,

so they are ready for Santa, and they

can play!

 


Around the house...

We are letting it all go today! Have a great Christmas Eve my friends!

 

One of my favorite things...

Watching my kids excitement grow!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Cleaning, Dinner with family, relaxing, playing, a meeting, and 4H

 

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

Making a editable Christmas Tree

DSC_0030

1 comment:

Alright Blondie said...

Grateful for sharing thhis