Monday, December 17, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY

December 17th, 2012

 


Outside my window...

It is snowing and snowing some more…

 

 

I am thinking...

Wow, how many storms can we get in one week..

they are predicted for most of the whole week.

 

 


I am thankful for...

The warmth of our house, and having a roof over

our heads!

 


From the learning rooms...

We have been pretty laid back for the last couple of weeks..

We are schooling, but very light.

Mostly due to lack of getting back into the swing of things..

However, we are doing Science, History, and Co-op which

brings in Art, Creative Writing, and Spanish!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

Chicken parmesan coming from our kitchen today!

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, t-shirt, and sweatshirt.. Brr!

 


I am creating...

a list of things that we need to finish up for

our goodie bags today…

 


I am going...

to be wrapping and cooking for a few days!

 


I am reading..

Nothing yet!

 


I am hoping...

This snow doesn’t ruin my whole week..

 

 

I am hearing...

The kids outside laughing while slide

 


Around the house...

I really need to catch up on my laundry, sweeping, and dishes..

 

One of my favorite things...

knowing that I get to say goodnight to my kids..

and that I am blessed to be with them so much.

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Cooking, wrapping, cooking, more wrapping, Co-op,
delivering presents, library, shopping, and our Christmas Party!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..
The LL Bean Tree this year… isn’t it gorgeous. It stands 60ft Tall..

 

IMAG1070

No comments: