Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We are finishing up our prepping for Christmas!!

More wrapping to finish…

Cooking to do…

and we threw a Christmas Party yesterday..

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

Not much to be honest..
I have been so busy with getting our cooking, cleaning,

and shopping done..

I let them have most of the week off.

Plus we had snow storms all week.. So,

they got lots of Physical Education in this week I guess!

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Start looking for next years curriculum now..

I am making a list of things we want to use next year,

so we can be looking for good sales on it..

 

 

  • I am inspired by…

The few good people we have left in the world..

that have paid off layaways for people,

or left money anonymously for them to make their day brighter!

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week.. we are not really going anywhere..

Hubby is off for Christmas Eve for the first time in 5 yrs…

so we are not leaving the house!

On Christmas we will join my Hubby’s brothers for Christmas dinner…

I have a meeting and 4H this week..

other than that… home we will be!

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Spending time with my friends at the Christmas Party

I threw… and seeing the faces on the kids when they got presents!

Totally made my Christmas!!!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Getting back on track..

We are having a rough go of it still for some reason.

Time for me to put my foot down with them and myself.

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

How much time are you taking off for Christmas?

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Finishing off the last Christmas Present (painting) …

 

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing at the moment… but

going to start the 13th day of Christmas very soon!

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

A Ham dinner, mashed potatoes, green beans, and carrots! YUM!

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

Being able to have wonderful traditions with my family!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

“Live like there is no tomorrow”

No comments: