Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week

We rocked Christmas,

Enjoyed our time together,

and prepped for the upcoming week..

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We took most of the week off,

did our reading, and

some science..

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Change it up once and awhile..

then they don’t get as bored.. as well as you!

 

  • I am inspired by…

The amazing people I know!

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we get back to normal for the most part..

We have a couple of appts,

Co-op, Library, Piano Lessons..

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Watching the looks on my kids faces when,

they opened their Christmas Presents!

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Co-op is working awesome for us!
So worth looking into one in your area!

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Do you teach a foreign Language?

If so which one?

 

  • Things I’m working on…

This week, I’m working on organization

and clean up, purging, and getting back on track!

 

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing!

 

  • I’m cooking…

Spaghetti I think..

 

  • I’m grateful for…

My family and AMAZING Friends!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

    Kids in their new Christmas Eve Pj’s!!!

DSC_0054

No comments: