Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We were pretty laid back this week..

I caught Middle Monkey’s cold and it kicked

my butt!!!


Enjoyed some time at home getting things cleaned up..

Put our tree up..

and decorated!

 

DSC_0010

 

DSC_0011

 

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We were still on vacation..

So we just did Co-op..

Finished up a few writing assignments..

 

If you would like to see more..
Visit our Blog here..

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t go crazy trying to cram to much in around the holidays,

it doesn’t benefit anyone!

 

  • I am inspired by…

The amazing friends I have!

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week, we aren’t going much of anywhere..

Our normal Boyscouts…

Co-op…

Piano Lessons..

and Girl Scouts..

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

The Christmas Parade we were in..

the girls were so cute, and we had a great time!

 

DSC_0003

 

DSC_0005

 

DSC_0015

 

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Taking a few extra days off..

is working nicely for us..

We needed the break.

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

What is one of your favorite Christmas/Holiday traditions?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

This week we are working on getting a few more things organized

around here..

 

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing right now..

Unless you count a Cookbook

as reading..

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Not sure what is on the agenda

for tonight.. You?!

 

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

The amazing people I have around me!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

A pic of our pretty tree outside in the community that our Brownie Troop D

Decorated....

 

DSC_0033

1 comment: