Monday, December 3, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

December 2, 2012

 


Outside my window...

 

It is rainy and warm..

Yup, yesterday it was cold and icy… today it

is suppose to get in the 50’s!!!
What kind of weather is this…???!

 

 

I am thinking...

 

I can’t believe that December is here already!

Where has the time gone?

Having so much fun with all the festivities!

 


I am thankful for...

having such an amazing group of friends,

community and more!

 


From the learning rooms...

We are still on vacation for a few days..

I am pulling together the next 6 wks of lessons..

I’m almost there..

Then we will tackle some more Botany,

Math, English, History, and more!

 

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

 

I’m thinking homemade pizza tonight!

It is one of our favorites!

What are you having?!

 

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers..

 


I am creating...

Lesson plans,

Troop plans,

Christmas crafts,

Party plans…

 


I am going...

crazy with my to-do list this week..

 


I am reading...

Nothing right now..

 


I am hoping...

this weather stops being so strange!

 

 

I am hearing...

My kids giggling..

 


Around the house...

I need to get my laundry, dishes, and vacuuming done..

Work on finishing up some organizing.

 

 

One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my family and friends.

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Boy Scouts, Library, Co-op, Doctors, Crafts, a trip to Portland,

Piano Lessons, and Girl Scouts..

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

Putting up the tree!

 

DSC_0009

No comments: