Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dial Foaming Hand Soap Review:

 

 

 

Does liquid soap just disappear in your house? It seems like every time I put a new bottle in the kids bathroom within minutes its magical gone? Not sure if it is the fascination of playing with it? Or if it smells so good, they just can’t help themselves.. Or if a magical elf is just coming along and stealing it. However, I’m really tired of it being gone all the time. Unless I want my kids to smell bad, and have gross hands I can’t just stop buying it. RIGHT?!

Bar soap is even worse, they break it into little pieces, and put water in the soap dish so its all nasty and slimy! I just can’t win. For kids who hate to be clean, they sure do love playing with the soap. Maybe it’s the bubbles? LOL

Craziness I say!

 

 

I recently got the chance to try out Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash. I was sent two bottles of Dial in their cute little limited holiday design bottles. We got the Santa, and Holiday scene. Which was nice to spice up our bathroom to look a bit more in the holiday season.

 

The Holiday Collection includes:

  • Santa
  • Snowman
  • Holiday Scene
  • Candy Cane

 

 

Did you know that Dial is the #1 doctor recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash? It kills 99.99% of germs. Which is great this time of year. I’m sure all you mom’s can agree. The germs are in high supply right now! We have been lucky so far (knock on wood) and bypassed the Flu, Strep, and the common cold.

Guess that means our Dial Foaming Hand wash must be doing its job!

 

Our Opinion:

 

We loved the scents of our two bottles. Somehow, my kids have not gone to crazy with it either. I think they still use a bit more than they need to, but it seems to have lasted longer. I have found that even with my hands covered in dirt, butter, paint, or what ever I have been into at that time it works very well. My hands are squeaky clean, and smell wonderful! With as many little hands as I have needing to be washed all the time, this is a great addition to our Bathroom!

 

You can find Dial on Facebook, or on their webpage here.

 

 

*Disclosure:  Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so I could review them as part of the Purex Insiders. However, all of the opinions are 100% mine or my monkeys.

 

 

 

No comments: