Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Music Arts Camp

 

 

was again a huge hit for my kiddo’s! What is best for me… is its free, and gave me 3 hrs a day of quiet time!

This was Hunters first year going, as last year he was in Maine during it. The girls loved it, and were excited to go back.

They had a great time! Hunter did Guitar, Puppetry and Bells. He loved Guitar, and learned how to play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star over the week. Puppetry was a huge hit as well. Such imagination and it was great to see them at work. Bells is just fun to see.

Hunter playing Guitar2

 

Hunter playing with the Alligator

The girls really enjoyed the puppetry class as well. I think by far that was the hit of the camp. They also enjoyed the piano class again too. They have gotten Mary Had a Little Lamb down pretty good now.

Sage as a catilliper

Rach playing piano

 

Sage playing Piano

They were pretty sad to see the camp end.. but had a great time. We wish that they had a longer camp, cause they really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

That looks like a TON of fun! I would so love something like that here. The boys start 3 days of 4-H Day Camp tomorrow but I'm going too so no down time for me. ;-)