Monday, June 21, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today June 21st, 2010

Outside my window- It is so hot out there with a humidity of way to much!!! About 80 at 8am!

I am thinking- What should we plan for this week??

I am thankful for- Time with my monkey’s!


From the kitchen-  Not sure yet.. Something with Summer Squash, and Zucchini

 

I am wearing-  Shorts, a t-shirt, and my croc’s 

 

I am reading-   Holly’s Inbox

I am hoping- The kids have a better week than the last few days. UGH!

I am creating-  school plans for the monkeys.

 

I am hearing-  The kids playing in their room.

One of my favorite things-  Fun in the summer time!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Trips to the Water Park, Maybe a movie, Library, Reading, and Most importantly FUN!!!

A Picture I'm sharing-   Hunter @ the park

 

Hunter 3

No comments: