Monday, June 28, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday June 28th, 2010


Outside my window... It is hot and humid… The heat has been intense here, but we are doing pretty good so far.  Normally I wouldn’t want to go outside at all, but I have been trying to get out a bit here and there.


I am thinking...Time for a structured change… which is most times easier said than done. I’m hoping for the best!


I am thankful for...Such great memories we are making this summer...


From the learning rooms...Well we are trying to ease into things here…so no one goes rebelling! For Hunter we are doing, writing, math, reading, and science right now… (not all at once)
Rachel- is doing some writing and learning sight words, and practicing the reading.
Sage- is working on sight words, sounds, and beginning reading.


From the kitchen...I am thinking BBQ Chicken, with mashed potatoes, summer squash, and zucchini.


I am wearing...My normal, shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!


I am creating...Lots, and lots. I want to get some scrapbooking stuff done (as I am so far behind.. like a year) I am also working on a schedule that works for us. As well as a menu plan. I have decided this last minute what are we having for dinner thing, is driving me CRAZY! So, I’m working on fixing that!


I am going...Crazy! Well that is normal… No we are going to plan a trip to the coast VERY soon.


I am reading... Holly’s Inbox right now.. not really into to much. Got a few more books to read this week and next for a review. Look for those soon!


I am hearing...The girls chatting while they wait for Hunter to wake up. They have been really good about sleeping in til about 8… Hunter most mornings til 9! Wish I could sleep that long!


Around the house...Things are going quite well. The kids have been pretty good about keeping their things picked up, and helping with every day stuff.


One of my favorite things...Garlic Bread! I just love the stuff… and really it goes well with any meal..not just a pasta dish!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Ummm… Pool on Monday, Library on Tuesday, Pool again on Wednesday, Play Date on Friday…. Fun on the weekend with friends for the 4th, and some fireworks! Hope you all have a great holiday!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Sage enjoying her Cold Stone Ice Cream, on a hot day! It was all over her when she finished! Yummy!

076

No comments: