Monday, June 14, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

For Today June 14th, 2010

Outside my window- It is so hot out there with a humidity of way to much!!!

I am thinking- The kids should have a great week.. and I will have a 3 hr break every day!!!

I am thankful for- My smart little monkey’s!


From the kitchen- Leftovers… cause we made a big roast last night.

I am wearing-  Shorts, a t-shirt, and my croc’s 

 

I am reading-   Finishing off a couple of books…

I am hoping- the kids have fun at Music Camp

I am creating-  Lots of things for the summer.

I am hearing-  Nothing… the kids are at camp! A few hours of peace for me!! Yippee!!!

One of my favorite things-  Seeing such gorgeous smiles on my babies!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Music Camp, Trips to the Water Park, Library, Reading, and Most importantly FUN!!!

A Picture I'm sharing-   Sage being silly!

134

No comments: