Monday, June 7, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today June 7th, 2010

Outside my window- it is humid and hot already… 75 at 6am.. Blah!

I am thinking- Oh my only 3 more days left of school!

I am thankful for- how amazing my kids are… they make me so proud!! 


From the kitchen- I have no idea… time to hit the store at some point today.. Must try to work that in, I guess… Hmmm…

I am wearing-  Shorts, a t-shirt, and my croc’s 

I am reading-  Shades of Morning and Scars & Stiletto’s

I am hoping- the kids have a good last couple of days of school… gonna be busy!

I am creating-  a curriculum for the summer. My kids have some stuff to do to be ready for next year. (still working on this)

I am hearing- Sage singing to herself in her room… while we get ready for the day!

One of my favorite things-  happy, healthy, laughing kids!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Doctor appts, Award Ceremonies, Library, babysitting, a party, Boys are spending the day together Friday, and maybe the pool this weekend?? Most importantly FUN!!!

A Picture I'm sharing-   Rachel again!

025

No comments: