Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brandi Carlile “Give up the Ghost” Cd Review:

 

Brandi Carlile

I had never heard of Brandi Carlile before this….but i must say her voice is great, and her music is amazing. I loved it! With that being said.. I should pay more attention, cause she has been featured on one of my favorite shows, Grey’s Anatomy.
Her last album was called “The Story” it made it to the Billboards top 200. She is a lot like KT Tunstall, so if you like her, your going to love Brandi!

give_up_the_ghost

 

On her newest Album that was in stores on October 6th… “Give up the Ghost”

Track List:

Looking Out

Dying Day

Pride And Joy

Dreams

That Year

Caroline

Before It Breaks

I Will

If There Was No You

Touching The Ground

Oh Dear

My favorite song on her new album is “If There Was No You”. I love the melody and it just speaks to me.

Check out her website for Tour Dates, she is now on tour!!

Become Brandi Carlile’s fan on Facebook HERE!

Go buy your copy today at Amazon!!!!

Now go listen to her wonderful music, cause you don’t want to miss out on this!

Thanks to One2One Network for providing me with this album for review. I was not paid for my opinion. This is my honest opinion.

No comments: