Friday, October 16, 2009

Four Foods on Friday # 92






This weeks questions are: 

  1. Name something you like with pumpkin in it:  I love pumpkin pie!!!

  2. Name an orange food you like: I love oranges.... they are so good. Especially right off the tree in the morning. (one of the perks of living in Fl)

  3. What’s your favorite color/flavor of licorice? Red, I eat twizzlers like crazy when I get the craving. They are so good! I hate black, but the strange thing is... I love black jelly beans!

  4. What’s your favorite hot beverage at Halloween? I would have to say hot apple cider. There is something about going to an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch and drinking hot apple cider. (sadly one of the things I miss being in FL)


    If you would like to participate in Four Foods on Friday go here or just to see others answers!


 







1 comment:

Clair said...

Great thought, eating an orange right off a tree :)