Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today October 26th, 2009

Outside my window.... is beautiful, warm but breezy…perfect fall day.

I am thinking.... Wow is it really possible, that tomorrow my daughter is going to be 6??

From my imagination....Scout lessons, stuff for our pack campout, and preschool lessons.

 

I am thankful for.... my friends, they get me through the worst of times, as well as the best!

 

From the kitchen.... not sure, we have a bunch of stuff going on tonight.

 

I am wearing..... Capri’s, t-shirt, and my sandals (which of course are croc’s)

I am reading....  got like 10 books waiting for me to read!

I am hoping.....for a smooth week…lots going on. Busy few weeks ahead of us.

 

I am creating... a new game for Sage to work on her letters.

 

I am hearing.... Snoring…we have a house full. Visitors are leaving to head back home today though. It was nice to see the BIL.

One of my favorite things....Coffee, and pumpkin doughnuts, or muffins. Pumpkin is a wonderful thing.

 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Dance, Girl Scouts, Rachel’s Birthday, Cub scouts, Library, Doctor’s Appt, working Saturday and then taking the kids out for Halloween.

A picture I am Sharing… Rachel’s puzzle that she painted. From this really cool company, I can’t remember the exact name, but its something like Creative Dodo

Rachel's puzzle

No comments: