Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today October 12th , 2009

Outside my window.... it is usually hot for this time of year. We are still having 90 degree days. Looking forward to the fall days!

I am thinking.... Wow tomorrow I’ve been married for 8 yrs.


From my imagination...Lots of spreadsheets for my cub scouts, so I can track their achievements. 

I am thankful for.... my life…even as difficult as it may be some days, I’m lucky and need to keep reminding myself on the bad days of that.


From the kitchen... Not sure yet… taco’s maybe?? I have been craving them a lot lately!

I am wearing..... Shorts, a tank top, and my Croc’s!

I am reading....  a couple different books right now… I have a stack of 9 books to get thru soon. Lots of good stuff. Stay tuned for a book giveaway soon!

I am hoping.....that Rachel’s birthday goes well, and she is happy with it. She is really needing to feel special lately. This not being with mommy all day is getting to her.

I am creating... cakes. I’m practicing to prefect Rachel’s birthday cake! Wish me luck!


I am hearing.... silence, everyone is back to work this week, and its just Sage and I home.

One of my favorite things....friends! I’m so glad I have been able to make a great one down here lately. She really means a lot to me! 


A few plans for the rest of the week: Rachel has dance & Girl Scouts on Monday, Cub Scouts Tuesday, library, maybe a play date for Sage, and reading…


A picture I am Sharing.… a picture of Sage enjoying her Chinese food on one of our lunch dates. I love that I can do more with them one on one now. Still hard to always fit it in, but we enjoy it!  She loved the sweet and sour sauce!!!

Yummy food

No comments: