Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Well-Behaved Child by John Rosemond

Well Behaved Child cover

Book Description

A parenting book!

The biggest frustration felt by today's parents is in the area of discipline. Family psychologist, best-selling author, and parenting expert John Rosemond uses his thirty-six years of professional experience working with families to develop the quintessential "how to" book for parents. Rosemond's step-by-step program, based on biblical principles, traditional parenting approaches, and common sense, covers a wide range of discipline problems applicable to children from toddler to teen.

Sections include:

* Essential Discipline Principles
* Essential Discipline Tools
* Perplexing Problems and Simple Solutions
* Not Your Everyday Problems
* General Questions and Answers






I thought this Book:



was interesting.. I’m not always a firm believer that everything you read is going to work. However, my kids have do nothing but fight with each other, be jealous of each other, and just all around whine. Which in the end results in us not spending large amounts of quality family time together, cause it always ends in disaster. So with that being said, I needed to read this book to see what I could come up with for answers. I was inspired by some of the peoples personal stories of trials with their own children, that I am anxious to try some of them out. I am going to start one this weekend. If your struggling and need help or different views on how to discipline your child, I really think you should take the time to read this book. I thought I would be disappointed in this book, but it turned out it inspired me not to give up.



Buy this book:



You can purchase this book straight from Thomas Nelson Here…. or from Amazon Here





I want to thank Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers for giving me the opportunity to review this book.

No comments: