Over at the Callapidder Days she is running a Fall into Reading Challenge. I don’t normally join in on these things…but I really have enjoyed reading lately. Plus I have been reading some books for reviews. So I figured why not?? Its neat to challenge yourself once and awhile to see what you can accomplish. Like I usually can read 5-9 books in two weeks if I want too. The question is if I challenge myself can I do the same?? Well, I guess we are about to find out!
This runs from September 22 to December 20th… So I have decided to come up with a list of 20 books that I want to read in that time. Do you think I will get them all read???
Ok, now for the list of books…
- Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- The Magician’s Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
- What Matters most by Melody Carlson
- Limelight by Melody Carlson
- The Boneman’s Daughter by Ted Dekker
- Thirsty by Tracey Bateman
- Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah
- Between Sister by Kristen Hannah
- Prince Caspian by CS Lewis
- Blood Sisters by Melody Carlson
- The Scrapbook by Peggy Baker
- Scrap Everything by Leslie Gould
- Peeing in Peace by Beth Feldman
- Because I said so by Dawn Meehan
- Life’s a Beach by Claire Cook
- Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham
- Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult
- Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand
- White Picket Fences by Susan Meissner
- True Blue by David Baldacci
Now aside from my 20 books I want to read… I’m also going to work on a couple of series with my kids. With my son I’m going to read “39 Clues Series” with him… and with my daughters we are going to work on the “Tinkerbelle Series” of books. That is what I’ll be doing for Fall Into Reading 2009! How about you??