Monday, September 7, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today September 7th , 2009

Outside my window.... nice and cool, the sun has not gotten up yet. 

I am thinking.... Wow, can it really be September already???

From my imagination....Not much this week… got to much other stuff on my mind.

I am thankful for.... my kids, and the time I get to spend with them…

From the kitchen.... Not sure…. any suggestions?

I am wearing..... Shorts, a t-shirt, and my Croc’s!

I am reading....  Ocean’s apart, but almost done.

I am hoping.....that Sage will make a speedy recovery and be ok…. she is slowly getting there, some days better than others.

I am creating... Boy Scout, and Girl Scout agenda’s!

I am hearing.... Sage whimpering in her sleep….

One of my favorite things....being with friends and family… and realizing I have more than I think at times!

A few plans for the rest of the week:   not much… no dance, or Girl Scouts this week cause today is a holiday! Cub scouts tomorrow, and relaxing the rest of the week. Hoping that Sage feels better at the end of the week!

A picture I am Sharing.…  Minnie getting her meds, and feeling better at the hospital like Sage!

Picture 009

No comments: