Monday, September 21, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook:




For Today September 21st, 2009

Outside my window.... a bit chilly first thing this morning.. You can tell that fall is coming even here in Fl. Days are done in the low 90's to high 80's and nights are getting down to the 60's. The prefect weather really.. :)

I am thinking.... Rachel is going to 6 in a bit over a month. Wow, where has the time gone??

From my imagination....ideas for Rachel's birthday party, Halloween activities, and so much more!

I am thankful for.... my life, I'm lucky to have such wonderful family and friends, opportunities, and happiness..

From the kitchen.... left overs from our Turkey last night.. Maybe turkey sandwiches, or turkey stew... not sure yet... So many possibilities!

I am wearing..... Shorts, a tank top, and my Croc’s!

I am reading.... Catch a Raising Star by Tracy Bateman

I am hoping.....for a fun day.. The kids have a teachers workshop. We had a great weekend, and I hope it continues through today! Maybe a trip to the park? Get some recent pictures for Christmas cards??

I am creating... Reviews, and more reviews. Be on the look out, got lots of book, cd, and product reviews coming with some giveaways!

I am hearing....silence, the kids are still sleeping and I'm preparing for the day.

One of my favorite things....pictures... I have been getting some recent pictures of my friends and their families. I love it... I miss them so much!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Dance, Library, Cub Scouts, Play date for Sage, and lots of fun, laughs and cuddling!





No comments: