1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
I have a t-shirt that is a bright lime green. Yup, I love lime green!
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
I really haven’t thought about it I guess.. Going to need to research this a bit more.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
I think I’m just about right. I always used to wish I was taller, but I think I’m good.
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
To just be in my face, or to bring my kids into it. I can get really mean.
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
Oh, that is hard… I love all four!!! Peas are my first, Broccoli second, string beans third, and spinach four, if I have to choose!
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
OH my! I was not ready for this question. I would have to say… that I don’t know. I haven’t really thought about. Another one, I’m going to have to do my research and get back to you!
7. Keep Calm and ____________on.
You fill in the blank.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Do any of you have any special plans for St.Patty’s Day? Is this a special occasion that is celebrated by your family?
We don’t celebrate it for any special reason, but like many things.. In spirit of teaching my kids about history, we do. I like to talk about the holiday, and then we usually celebrate with green foods, and for dinner we have Corn Beef, potatoes, carrots, and cabbage. Yum!