Monday, March 12, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

March 12, 2012


Outside my window...

Oh it is so beautiful! It was 63 degree’s. Had my car windows down, and music cranked! Love SPRING!

I am thinking...

Wow, 100 years ago today they started Girl Scouts, and its still going strong. Juliette Low would be so proud!


I am thankful for... 

Girl Scouts… It’s a great place for girls to grow, learn, and become strong. There are so many wonderful opportunities for them.. And I am proud to be a leader!


From the learning rooms...

Today we finished up some things we didn’t get done on Friday.. and did our grammar, spelling, and geography. We are going to have a blast with this States study we are doing! I can’t wait to finish it. Smile 

To see more check out our blog here.

From the kitchen... 

We are having cracker chicken, mac and cheese, and cabbage.

I am wearing... 

Jeans, and my new blue shirt. I would have worn my flip flops (But the mud is to bad in my driveway)


I am creating... 

Some plans for our girl scouts… Looking for some fun activities to do with them!


I am going...

To go celebrate 100th year birthday with my girls!

I am reading...

Nothing right now, just finished my book need to order a new one.


I am hoping...

That the weather stays beautiful so we can go to the playground!

I am hearing...  

My kids chatting over there lunch.


Around the house... 

I have laundry to do, dishes, and sweeping.


One of my favorite things...

Visiting my dad.. I don’t see him often, so its nice to be able to visit him..


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

Cub Scouts, Dentist appt, grocery shopping, play date, birthday party, girl scout event, and who knows what else.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

An old one with Monkey Man and his favorite chicken “Red Neck”.

106_5818

No comments: