Monday, March 5, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

March 5, 2012


Outside my window...
It is spitting snow, but looks to be fairly nice. I a bit chilly out I think though.

I am thinking...
I need to hurry up and get my butt moving, got cookies to unload today!


I am thankful for... 
My mom’s help, or half my stuff would probably never get done in a day. She is amazing!!!


From the learning rooms...
Today they are working on spelling, and grammar, and geography! To see more about our days… Go to our blog The Monkey School

From the kitchen... 
We are having Italians today… YUM! I love Italian sandwiches, how about you? This is our quick and easy meal, cause we have cub scouts tonight, and I will be gone all day!

I am wearing... 
Jeans, long sleeve shirt, and a sweatshirt, where I’m going to be today is COLD!!!


I am creating... 
The days lessons, and laying them out, so Hubby can take over the day for me while I’m gone.


I am going...
To be unloading, and sorting cookies!

I am reading...
A new book in the Angel’s Series by Debbie MaComber!


I am hoping...
To not get whatever it is that I’m trying to come down with.

I am hearing...  
My kids fighting over a toy, oh the joys of the morning! Smile 


Around the house... 
Not to much to do, did most of it this weekend.

One of my favorite things...
Spending time with my family!

A few plans for the rest of the week: 
Cub Scouts, pick up my dad, and play date, Pinewood Derby this weekend!
 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Nothing today.. I’m picture list, need to upload.. Get on that later this week!

No comments: