Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beautiful Saturday…

 

 

The weather is finally starting to come around.. Oh doesn’t that make me extremely happy!

Spring is one of my favorite seasons. I love it!!! I need to get my camera out, and start taking some pictures again. I have been slacking lately big time. (not good)

We were outside most of the day today. I dropped Little Monkey off at a Girl Scout Event. They learned about recycling, and picked up the grounds of the place they meet at. Then planted some flowers. She had a blast!

I came home, and the rest of us went to work pruning our fruit trees. This is suppose to be done Feb/March.. But with the crazy weather we have been having I was hoping it wasn’t to late. We have a total of 7 trees we prune. Got them all done yesterday, and they look lovely, if I do say so myself. Smile 

IMAG0311

 

Since the weather is suppose to continue, I’m hoping to get the raspberry and blueberry bushes done on Monday.

I can’t wait til I can start planting in my garden. I have a plan all made out, and even started some of our seedlings. (my dad has a greenhouse, that I put them in)

 

Later in the afternoon we picked up Little Monkey, and headed to the library. Picked up daddy from work, and headed home for our St. Patty’s Day feast! I made Cornbeef, Cabbage, Carrots and potatoes. YUM!

It was truly a great day, to remind us that spring is coming.

What fun things did you do?

No comments: