Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

Swimming or going to the beach. I love water…. as a child my parents couldn’t keep me out of it!


2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?

I usually only buy Tide… Kinda partially, but we are actually looking into making our own here soon. Smile


3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?

Cheeseburgers and Salad

Or something with Coleslaw, or Macaroni Salad


4. Do you have any talents?

Not that I’m aware of, but if you figure some out let me know! Smile 

 


5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?

Hmmm… Not really sure, never really thought about it.

I really don’t know… Maybe history, or science or something so I could have an easier time with teaching my kids???

That’s boring though huh??

What do you think I should be an expert in?

2 comments:

Dominique said...

I would think linguistics would be a good one to be good in which would help in teaching your child. Science would be a close second. I personally feel that one has to be strong in language to be able to have the vocabulary to eplain things in science.

Amy said...

I stopped by from Five Question Friday. I think every one of these that I've read so far has chosen Tide, Gain, or whatever's cheapest. I'm starting to wonder if anyone is loyal to any other brands, LOL!

My answers are posted HERE if you'd like to stop by! :)