Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

image6

 

 

 

In my life this week… We finished off school for this year… and are gearing up for another year.

We celebrated our last day, and had some fun play dates with friends.

Kinda got sick of the rain though… blah!

In our homeschool this week… We are done! We have the next few weeks off, then we start back up again.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… We had a busy week this past week, with birthday parties and a family reunion.

This week we are going Mini Golfing with our 4H group, and sitting in on a bee pollination class.

Other than that resting!

My favorite thing this week was… The smiles on my kids faces, with all the family and friends they got to  be around. It was nice!

What’s working/not working for us… Doesn’t really apply to us right now, cause we aren’t using much these days.

Questions/thoughts I have… None this week, might have a couple for you next week!

Things I’m working on… Cleaning up our school room, and reorganizing.

Keeping up with the garden…

Working on our projects for the fair this year, for 4H…

Just trying to relax a bit on myself and the kids.

Books I’m reading…  I’m reading a bunch of Barbara Delinsky books, and anxiously awaiting Nicholas Sparks new book out this fall!

Always looking for new books to read though, if you have any suggestions for me!


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

"The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but wood to be ignited." - Plutarch

No comments: