Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

 

image6

 

 

 

 

In my life this week… we have been crazy busy.. trying to finish up what we have left to do.

In our homeschool this week… it was a busy week… we finished off most of our school stuff, only have a few things left to do… Then we spent one day with family, playing.

Plus we spent a day at the park, where I got to catch up with an old friend, and my kids made a new friend. They also found a very big mud hole! Holy dirty!

Other than that our norm of 4H.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… This week, we are not really going anywhere. I need a week of down time. However, next weekend, we are going to a Family Reunion!

My favorite thing this week was… Was watching my kiddo’s have so much fun, even if it meant being really dirty! They are only kids once, and I have to remind myself of that some days, when I let the little things bug me.

What’s working/not working for us… Thinking about vacation is really helping us! 

Questions/thoughts I have… No questions that I can think of… Thoughts… I am really trying to finish up plans for next year, does anyone have any suggestions for me?? Or should I just plan as I go? Do you have a preference?

Things I’m working on… being more easy going.. not letting the little things get to me. Not being so hard on myself. To fully enjoy this next school year, now that the stress of the first year is behind me!

Books I’m reading… Barbara Delinsky

A photo, video, link, or quote to share… Here is a flower pic, I took! Smile 

106_4302

No comments: