Monday, June 20, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY June 20th, 2011

 
Outside my window...  It is very nice out! I love to see the sun, when I wake up!


I am thinking... Wow, we are done with school after today.. for a few weeks, while we enjoy the beautiful weather!


I am thankful for... An amazing mom, that gets me through everyday that I just wanna give up and not think about anything! You are the best mom, thanks!


From the learning rooms... We are done as of today! Tomorrow is just our End of the year celebration. So games, Ice Cream Sundaes, and swimming at the lake! I can’t wait!!

 

From the kitchen... Tonight is Dynamites… and for dessert, an apple pie! Yum!


I am wearing... Shorts, T-shirt, and my sandals


I am creating... A new chore list, and some fun mini games to play tomorrow. Smile 


I am going... to sit back and enjoy life with my kids for a few weeks, stop stressing about the little things. I really need that!


I am reading... A few books from Barbara Delinsky


I am hoping... For some great summer memories! We really need some time to just relax, and enjoy each other.


I am hearing... My kids giggle and watch some cartoons, while they let me take some time to wake up.


Around the house... Not much to do today, as I did all the laundry and dishes yesterday. I wanted a few days of nothing!


One of my favorite things... Simple memories… swimming in the lake, remember childhood times, giggling like a little kid. (To name a few)


A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish School, Fun day, Library, Doc Appt, Play at the park, Enjoy each other, Picture taking and a Family Reunion to end the week! Smile


Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Nature Picture, that I took this past week…

106_4294

No comments: