Monday, June 13, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday June 12th, 2011

Outside my window...  it is still dreary and blah… We needed the rain to help the gardens though, so as long as it doesn’t go all week!

I am thinking…  I hope this week is a bit better than last week. We were all just off last week…cranky, and such. (myself included, and I don’t often admit to that)

I am thankful for….. Everything I am able to do daily!

From the learning rooms…..… Day 167 today! Only 8 more days!

Monkey Boy-   is coming along great!  

Middle Monkey- is starting to read a chapter book.

Littlest Monkey- is reading level one books nicely now, so proud of her! 

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

From the kitchen…. .  Not sure, first on the agenda today is to work on my Menu Plan for the week, and make a grocery list and go shopping!

I am creating….  A chaos free zone!

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt

I am going..  to visit some friends this week. Its much needed!

I am hearing…..   Silence! Love it! Smile 

I am reading… A book by Barbara Delinski… Love her books! Working my way through them.

Around the house…. Lots of laundry, picking up, and checking on the gardens, as well as grocery shopping!

One of my favorite things…  Being with my family!

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Finishing School, Playing, Library, Visiting friends, and maybe a movie, 4H

 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Just playing around with my computer again! Smile 

106_4229

No comments: